Title: Personal Digital Assistants
|Date:||March 20, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 432|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It uses among other things. PDA's use a stylus, or pen, rather than a keyboard. It's size, portability, applications and amazing range of features is what makes it so appealing.
The first PDA's were inexpensive pocket sized devices designed to store addresses and appointments. The first attempt at creating a commercially viable hand-held dates back to the early 1980s...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The first attempt at creating a commercially viable hand-held dates back to the early 1980s. The cost for such a device ranges anywhere from $80 to $500. http://www.palmone.com/us/products/handhelds/
Today's usage of handheld computers or PDA's has become widespread around the world. The technology has been constantly improving and the applications have been expanding...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Behind the Screen
- Glass Menagerie Screen Symbols
- 3M privacy screen
- Romeo And Juliet: From Play To Big Screen
- Screen Adaptations of Classic Literature Should Always Remain True to The Details of The Original Novel.
- A flavour of contemporary India monsoons on screen
- Cofe Screen Play By Chandler
- The Bronze Screen
- Child Development Hits The Small Screen
- workplace drug screen opinion
- Maternal Serum Screen
- Should parents be allowed to screen their fetuses for genetic diseases or for gender?
- Cyberporn: On A Screen Near You
- The Availability and Use of Screen Reading Technologies for Computer Users who are Sight Impaired
- Touch Screen
2 pages / 342 words
2 pages / 550 words
2 pages / 309 words
2 pages / 520 words
2 pages / 432 words
3 pages / 894 words
1 pages / 163 words