|Date:||April 2, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 400|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There is a plaque at the site of the original drugstore documenting this, though PepsiCo has denied this theory.
The word Pepsi comes from the Greek word "pepsi" (????), which is a medical term, describing the food dissolving process within one's stomach. It is also a medical term, that describes a problem with one's stomach to dissolve foods properly...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is also a medical term, that describes a problem with one's stomach to dissolve foods properly.
Another theory is that Caleb Bradham and his customers simply thought the name sounded good or the fact that the drink had some kind of "pep" in it because it was a carbonated drink, they gave it the name "Pepsi"...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: