Title: People Management
|Date:||September 15, 2001|
|Length:||8 / 2276|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Legal experience in property development would be very beneficial. The job will require time spent doing desktop research regarding municipal processes, market information, consultants and the professional team, identifying key role players in the industry and establishing relationships with them...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
? KNOWLEDGE ? SKILLS ? ATTITUDES
? Matriculation Certificate
? English HGCSE
? Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
? SAPOA Property administration certificate (To be trained in after acceptance to the company)
? Good knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word, Outlook and Power Point...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- "Human Resource Management advocates the devolution of people management from the Human Resource function to line management. However, research shows that this is difficult to achieve in practice (Gratton et al, 1999.) Discuss why this is the case...
- Disclosure and Accounting Practices in the Municipal Securities Market
- MARKETING AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH-TEAM PAPER
- management - team development
- People Management And Development
- Steps To Market Research And Development
- The Role Of Modelling In Information System Development
- Growth And Development Of Management Student By Opting Management Thesis. : Enriching Intellectual Knowledge & Research Abilities
- Coaches and Players Relationships
- Market Research: Where Is The Industry Going?
- Time Well Spent
- Describe the processes by which genes and environment operate together to influence development. Discuss the significance of these processes for our understanding of child development.
- Time Well Spent
- Legal and professional issues concerned with pornography in a public information centre.
- Management Information System (Mis) Research Paper
"Human Resource Management advocates the devolution of people management from the Human Resource function to line management. However, research shows that this is difficult to achieve in practice (Gratton et al, 1999.) Discuss why this is the case...
11 pages / 3057 words
3 pages / 827 words
5 pages / 1483 words
1 pages / 80 words
2 pages / 328 words
Trace The Development Of Strategic Human Resource Management From The Resource Based View Of The Firm. How Does The Resource Based View Of The Firm Facilitate And Inhibit The Actual Practice Of Strategic Human Resource Management.
1 pages / 106 words
2 pages / 306 words