Title: PennSummit, LLC ERP Project Manager
|Date:||August 28, 2011|
|Length:||6 / 1540|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There are about 185 million utility poles in North America and as of 2006 the steel pole market penetration was 400,000. Approximately four million are replaced annually. More than 600 out of 3,100 electric utility companies are using steel poles in the United States. By 2009, the Steel Industry hopes to gain 10% of pole market share which equals 79,000 tons per year of steel demand...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
By 2009, the Steel Industry hopes to gain 10% of pole market share which equals 79,000 tons per year of steel demand.
Some utility pole competitors are: Accord Industries who manufactures concrete poles; Gorman Bros. Lumber, Midwest Wood Treating, Inc., Main Street Banner/Interstate Pole Industries, Burtlumber...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Construction Equipment Industry
- Cross-over Utility Vehicles
- Is The Industry Attractive And What Are Its Prospects For Above-Average Profitability?
- Kerzner Office Equipment: High Performance Project Teams
- PennSummit, LLC ERP Project Manager
- Alternatives To Dhaka Traffic Jam
- Deregulation In The Electric Industry
- cross cultural awareness for the international manager
- Residential Light Poles
- Traffic Safety
- Does Utopian Socialists offer an attractive political reform?
- Poles are horrible drivers
- Safety of the Ryerson Campus Area
- Data structures: VB and VBA offer two options: arrays and collections
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration- Boston Big Dig Disaster
2 pages / 390 words
2 pages / 312 words
2 pages / 378 words
4 pages / 941 words
3 pages / 673 words
2 pages / 378 words
2 pages / 512 words