Title: Peel's Principals
|Date:||June 21, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1371|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A police department has to be able to stand the test of time. By this I mean must be capable of enduring changes in government, and be able to react to any situation they may encounter. The department must also be efficient when handling a case or investigation, any wrong step and everything goes the wrong way...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The department must also be efficient when handling a case or investigation, any wrong step and everything goes the wrong way. Also must be like in the military, follow chains of command and promote in rank
(Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, etc. etc.).
2. THE POLICE MUST BE UNDER GOVERNMENT CONTROL
With this second principal the government oversees the police activities and intervenes whenever any guarantees given by the constitution of the United States have been violated by any form of local, state, and federal law enforcement...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Age of Missing Information
- Care Group Case Study-Information Systems
- If You Were James Gorman, The New Head Of Global Wealth Management, What Information Systems Would You Invest In? Why? Do You Think Morgan Stanley’S Plans For An Integrated Client Information System Are Worthwhile?
- Information System_ Brady case
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- The missing Piece to a Company's Information Technology Puzzle
- Groups Or Organizations Are An Important Part Of Some People’s Lives. Why Are Groups Or Organizations Important To People? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Answer.
- NIKE Information System Case Studies
- Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement ? It Is More Important For Students To Study History And Literature Than It Is For Them To Study Science And Mathematics . Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion.
- Summarize and discuss the tensions apparent in contemporary cultural and communications policy debates. Include a case study analysis of a specific policy statement, which names and discusses the specific rhetorical frameworks informing the author...
- How the Information Age Has Changed the Information Systems Industry
- Information Technology has the potential to change societal structure and processes similar in scale to that of both the Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. On this basis governments should ensure provision of Information Techno...
- Peel's Principals
- Privacy is becoming an important issue relating to the use and abuse of information technology. We suffer unsolicited phone calls and e-mail. We get junk mail and other communications when our names and addresses are sold, traded or ...
- The use of Information Systems in developing Knowledge Management Strategy
3 pages / 869 words
1 pages / 269 words
6 pages / 1751 words
2 pages / 545 words
1 pages / 270 words
Summarize and discuss the tensions apparent in contemporary cultural and communications policy debates. Include a case study analysis of a specific policy statement, which names and discusses the specific rhetorical frameworks informing the author...
8 pages / 2261 words
5 pages / 1371 words