Title: Peak Performance Evaluation of Google
|Date:||February 6, 1996|
|Length:||5 / 1427|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Google competitive advantage is of course it employee and mainly it Search Engine, which was, create by Brin and Page.
d. Core Competency.
Brin and Page came up with their now famous PigeonRank technology, which is the heart of Google’s search engine back in their college years...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
PageRank “relies uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value” is according to Wikipedia. Google rank the relarent of a Page base on the amount of hyperlink or vote the Page get...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- From the US to Paris and Back Again: The Early Years Page 261
- Google Search Engine
- Google: The World's Most Innovative Search Engine
- Peak Performance Evaluation of Google
- Quick Overview of Google's Financial Performance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Competency Based Performance Management
- In-Forming: Google, Yahoo!, MSN Web Search
- Search Engine Censorship in China
- Search Engine Legal Framework in France
- Search Engine
2 pages / 514 words
2 pages / 421 words
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 440 words
4 pages / 931 words
2 pages / 445 words
2 pages / 350 words