Title: PCI Compliance
|Date:||January 18, 2017|
|Length:||5 / 1335|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With the proliferation of e-businesses, it has become easier than ever to commit fraud over the internet.
Major credit card issuers such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and JCB International joined together to create a standard known as PCI DSS or Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In order to process credit card payments merchants and vendors are required to be compliant with the standard based on the Merchant Level of the organization. This standard was created in response to a dramatic rise in credit card data breaches at many high-profile organizations.
This standard defines a set of twelve requirements for compliance...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Ceo Strategy And Compliance
- Compliance Issues
- Corporate Compliance
- National Security Council
- Questionnaire Guidelines
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Computer Security And Their Data-Viruses
- DATA MINING IN HOMELAND SECURITY
- I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
- Internal Network Security
- Leading credit card issuer meets USA Patriot Act compliance requirements within challenging time frame
- PCI Compliance
- Security Plan - Knowledge and Information Security
- security tools
- Web Security Saas Vs. Desktop Security Software
1 pages / 287 words
1 pages / 231 words
1 pages / 275 words
5 pages / 1319 words
4 pages / 981 words
2 pages / 523 words
5 pages / 1335 words