Title: Patni Share price vs Revenue
|Date:||July 15, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1739|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The company employs over 15,000 people, and has 23 international offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, as well as offshore development centres in 8 cities in India. Patni's clients include more than 200 Fortune 1000 companies. Patni has registered revenues of US$ 662.91 million for the year 2007...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Patni's clients include more than 200 Fortune 1000 companies. Patni has registered revenues of US$ 662.91 million for the year 2007.
Patni Computer Systems Limited was incorporated as Patni Computer Systems Private Limited on February 10, 1978 under the Companies Act, 1956. In 1988, by virtue of Section 43A of the Companies Act, the Company became a "deemed public company" and subsequently on April 15, 1991 it was then converted into a private limited company...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Identification and analysis Of Value Added And Non-Value Added Steps In Work Processes.
- Patni Share price vs Revenue
- Price Makers And Price Takers
- Relationship Between Performance And Share Price Of Companies
- TechMall.com’s Revenues
- The Seven Principles For Attracting More Clients
- Value Added Taxes
- reported speech (in German)
- Thin Clients
- value added dealers (auto)
- Who should own Revenues from natural resources in Canada
- Does restructuring increase a firm's value-added/labor productivity
- An investigation to see how much oxygen is given off when different concentrations of catalase are added with hydrogen peroxide.
- The Welfare Society and Its Clients
- Thin Client vs. Fat Client Network Design
1 pages / 168 words
2 pages / 344 words
6 pages / 1739 words
2 pages / 339 words
1 pages / 137 words
2 pages / 523 words
3 pages / 604 words