Title: Patni Share price vs Revenue
|Date:||November 19, 2003|
|Length:||6 / 1739|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Patni added 31 new clients taking the client number count to 293 and reported revenues to US$ 169.5 million (Rs. 6,735.7 million) during Q3 2007.
The aim of the study is to find the effect of (a) gross revenues and (b) gross profits on the quarterly share prices
The explanation behind the study is that Patni Computer Systems made considerable progress towards the objective of continuous growth by leveraging the operating efficiencies and are making investments in strategic initiatives and providing significant returns to its share holders...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Hence it would be valuable for the share holders to track the company’s growth and decide if they could invest in the companies stocks by having an idea about the trend in previous share prices.
Also it would be beneficial for the company to decide if their Market Capitalization is dependent only on their Gross Revenues and profits or if there are any other factors affecting its market capitalization...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Identification and analysis Of Value Added And Non-Value Added Steps In Work Processes.
- Patni Share price vs Revenue
- Price Makers And Price Takers
- Relationship Between Performance And Share Price Of Companies
- TechMall.com’s Revenues
- The Seven Principles For Attracting More Clients
- Value Added Taxes
- reported speech (in German)
- Thin Clients
- value added dealers (auto)
- Who should own Revenues from natural resources in Canada
- Does restructuring increase a firm's value-added/labor productivity
- An investigation to see how much oxygen is given off when different concentrations of catalase are added with hydrogen peroxide.
- The Welfare Society and Its Clients
- Thin Client vs. Fat Client Network Design
1 pages / 168 words
2 pages / 344 words
6 pages / 1739 words
2 pages / 339 words
1 pages / 137 words
2 pages / 523 words
3 pages / 604 words