Title: Parmalat To Sue Auditors
|Date:||April 13, 1999|
|Length:||3 / 705|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These were investors who had lost money and who under Italian law have a right to speak as civil parties affected by the crash of Parmalat.
Lawyer Carlo Grosso said he would be presenting a list of 32,000 investors - many ordinary people who thought the company was a safe bet - who had lost money in the collapse...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
What we want is to help reconstruct faithfully what happened at Parmalat so the judge can make a decision based on that reconstruction."
Fabio Belloni, another member of his legal team, added: "We will not escape from this trial, we will confront it...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 20 Questions Auditors should ask about Sarbanes Oxley
- Accountants and Auditors
- Investors, Beware The Press Release
- MANDATORY ROTATION OF AUDITORS
- Parmalat To Sue Auditors
- Parmalat fraud
- Research on Parmalat
- social responsibility of investors
- The Institute Of Internal Auditors
- The Use Ftse Index For Thai Investors
- Civil War - The Myth Of The Lost Cause
- Paradise Lost: Censorship and Hypocrisy in the Italian film Cinema Paradiso
- THE LOST SHEEP, LOST COIN AND LOST SON
- American Culture: Money! Money! Money!
2 pages / 558 words
2 pages / 349 words
2 pages / 562 words
2 pages / 551 words
3 pages / 705 words
2 pages / 475 words
2 pages / 432 words