Title: Parker Pen Company
|Date:||January 15, 2003|
|Length:||9 / 2439|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Confident in its expertise and experience, the company launched in 1984 a global marketing campaign as a response to its intention of becoming a global company, campaign, that reflected the significant changes in the organizational structure (now to be centralized as decision making would take place at headquarters) and the operational process as well (marketing and selling efforts would be standardized in every single country they were in), what was highly impressive if we consider that prior to the planning and execution of the global strategy, subsidiaries abroad were highly autonomous in marketing operations and around 40 advertising agencies managed Parker Pen’s account, and subsequent, only one agency, Ogilvy & Mather, was in charge of the worldwide marketing effort...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Peterson (president and CEO of Parker Pen, responsible for the planning and execution of the global strategy. Visionary, he wanted to become Parker Pen to become an iconic company in the writing instruments manufacture industry); Japanese (had started marketing inexpensive disposable pens with market acceptation, through mass marketers which established a front-line competition to Pen Parker through its product’s substitutes)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Analysis Of Marketing Strategy Of Suzuki Motor Company, Ltd. (Suzuki)
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Coca Cola Company Marketing Plan
- Eli Lilly and Company: The Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Marketing Plan For It Consulting Company
- Marketing Research PLanning for Decision Making - an example agency brief a the agency's proposal
- marketing planning for a shoe company
- New Jean Company Marketing Plan.
- Parker Pen Company
- The Boeing Company marketing policy
- The marketing strategy about the products of company
- Walt Disney Company Analysis and Marketing
- Service Marketing Strategy in Ark Company.
- An evaluation of the effects of a global advertising campaign
2 pages / 450 words
1 pages / 271 words
1 pages / 263 words
2 pages / 588 words
1 pages / 294 words
9 pages / 2439 words
2 pages / 344 words