Title: Parker Pen Company
|Date:||October 15, 2014|
|Length:||9 / 2439|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the earlier years of its existence, the company worried to reinforce its expertise in fine writing instruments manufacture, so that in 1920’s it was clear enough its product will be recognized as a high-quality/stylish/innovative/status symbol/ high-priced pen, thus demonstrating the company had a differentiated product that if well matched with a correspondent customer profile, it would translate in great benefits for both company and customer...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Peterson, who would be responsible to face the challenges the environment was setting on the company: on one hand, the company felt content with the weakened dollar, given that most of the company’s sales were abroad (about 80 per cent), the profits derived from those sales represented even big profits when translated to local currency; but on the other hand, shift in the company’s market was putting some trouble to it: Japanese’s mass market, cheaper, and disposable pens were stealing attention from Parker Pen, as well as other brands as Paper Mate, Bic, Pilot, and Pentel, which cost market share to the company...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Analysis Of Marketing Strategy Of Suzuki Motor Company, Ltd. (Suzuki)
- As a recently appointed marketing manager to a local company you have been asked to convince the management team of the benefits of adopting the marketing concept.
- Coca Cola Company Marketing Plan
- Eli Lilly and Company: The Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Marketing Plan For It Consulting Company
- Marketing Research PLanning for Decision Making - an example agency brief a the agency's proposal
- marketing planning for a shoe company
- New Jean Company Marketing Plan.
- Nissan Motor Company Ltd: Marketing Plan
- Parker Pen Company
- The Boeing Company marketing policy
- The marketing strategy about the products of company
- Service Marketing Strategy in Ark Company.
- An evaluation of the effects of a global advertising campaign
2 pages / 450 words
1 pages / 271 words
1 pages / 263 words
2 pages / 588 words
1 pages / 294 words
9 pages / 2439 words
2 pages / 344 words