Title: Parenting and Discipline
|Date:||September 8, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 251|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I would have to sit there until I felt I was ready to come out.
c. How often were you punished?
Every time I did something wrong
d. Did your parents believe in physical punishment? Yes / No
(In what form? How often were you punished in this manner?)
e. If you did something favorable, were you rewarded? Yes/No
(In what ways were, you rewarded?)
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Would you or do you use physical punishment with children? Yes / No
Why or why not?
No..I do not believe that physical punishment works on disciplining children. When a parent hits their children they usually never explain to them why they are hitting them, so most likely the child repeats the same behavior...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Interpreting the constitution (strict vs. loose); Jefferson and Hamilt
- Why I Chose to Attend
- Discuss the assertion that the fair presentation requirements of IAS1 will undermine the UK’s view of true and fair.
- Why I Chose A Mba
- Why I Chose To Pursue an MBA
- Is the United States too Strict on Drinking Age?
- Parenting Discipline Styles
- Why I Chose An All Women's College
- Explain The Relationship Between Discipline And Obedience From The Montessori Perspective. Explain How Discipline And Obedience Are Linked To The Development Of The Will.
- Parenting and Discipline
- Strict Parenting raises risk of child obiesity
- A Women's Right To Chose
- Aggressive defiant and oppositional children are the main influences of why parents adopt ineffective parenting practices
- Permissive vs. Strict Parenting
- Strict Parents
3 pages / 628 words
1 pages / 225 words
2 pages / 394 words
1 pages / 297 words
1 pages / 251 words
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 503 words