Title: Parametric and Non-Parametric Data
|Date:||December 11, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 478|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For example, heights, weight, depth, amount of money, square footage are all forms of parametric data. These are all data with parameters. Interval and ratio measurements are considered parametric.
Data is considered parametric if it has the following three assumptions: normality, equal variances, and independence...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
First, is the data obtained from a population that is considered normal? Second, the populations from which the data is obtained should have equal variances. The F-test can be used to test the hypothesis that the samples have been drawn from populations with the equal variances. And, third, the data should be measured on an interval scale (Eachus, 2000)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Applying Anova And Nonparametric Tests
- Nonparametric Test
- Parametric and Non-Parametric Data
- Sample Data For Tv Prices - Stats
- Small Business Accounting Methods
- The difference between the methods of control in 1984 and BRAVE NEW WORLD
- ANOVA and Nonparametric Test
- Anova and Non-parametric
- Methods of data collection
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- Data Input Methods
- Data Input, Output, Storage and Access Methods
- Methods of Data
- methods of data input
- Parametric Programming Inovation
3 pages / 684 words
2 pages / 400 words
5 pages / 1436 words
2 pages / 478 words
1 pages / 221 words
2 pages / 331 words
2 pages / 352 words