Title: Panzer VI Tiger Tank [Tiger II Tank]
|Date:||April 3, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1308|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Tiger II weighed 68,5 to 69,8 tons, was protected by 150 to 180 mm of frontal armor, and was armed with the 88 mm KwK 43 L/71 gun.
The very heavy armor and powerful, long-range gun gave the Tiger II the advantage against virtually all opposing tanks. This was especially true on the Western Front, where the British and US forces had almost no heavy tanks with which to oppose it...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In a defensive position it was difficult to destroy. Offensively it performed with less success, and its performance was a great disappointment to Hitler when it first saw action.
The Tiger II was developed late in the war and made in relatively small numbers (about 560 total). Like all German tanks, it had a gasoline engine...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis of Randall Jarrell's "The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner"
- How The Tiger Got Its Stripes
- The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner poem analysis
- The Lamb And The Tiger
- The lady or the tiger
- Tiger's Child
- tears of a tiger
- Panzer VI Tiger Tank [Tiger II Tank]
- From the ground to the tank, how is diesel made?
- The Tiger
- Tiger sharks
- The Tiger
- The Tiger
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
4 pages / 949 words
2 pages / 484 words
4 pages / 932 words
5 pages / 1308 words
3 pages / 809 words
1 pages / 282 words
1 pages / 270 words