Title: Paint industry
|Date:||April 12, 2003|
|Length:||2 / 562|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
cost: 95% i.e 60% of net sales
- The company spends 3% (360,000) of net sales on advertising (55% of this together with retail accounts).
o Distribution through 200 independent paint stores, lumberyards, and hardware outlets
o 40% of outlets in the DFW area (11 country)
o 60% in the other 39 countries
o 14 stores in the DFW carry Jones Blair exclusively
The company is focusing on the DFW area, whereas 60% of their sales are generated in the non DFW areas
I don?¦t agree with VP Alex, bolstering DFW area will not help, as market is declining
?« An increase of $350,000 would mean to increase marketing expenditure by nearly 100% up to ca...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
6% of net sales. Moreover 75% of buyers do not buy due to marketing
?« Nevertheless, as the consumer first chooses the shop an then the brand, they should focus on the outlets and branding within these outlets rather than advertising in tvs.
I agree partially with VP of operations:
?« DFW is to narrow
?« Do it yourselfer paint market is important
?« Cutting price by 20% is to harsh, due to high costs
I agree partially with VP Sales
Non DFW area
Account penetration is too low (only 15%)
Add sales rep...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: