Title: Pain Relief or Withhold Pain Medication?
|Date:||July 1, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 461|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Beneficence, as a nurse I would need to decide what nursing interventions I should provide and which will benefit Mr. Lempke the most. Nonmaleficence, as a Nurse my duty is to “prevent or avoid doing harm” to Mr. Lempke (Zerwekh & Claborn, 2006 p429). Administering pain medication in order to relieve pain is good; but it is important to outweigh the positive and negative outcomes...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is important to address the possible negative consequences that may arise. What will happen to Mr. Lempke and myself if I withhold his pain medication; as well as what will happen to Mr. Lempke and myself if I administer his pain medication? It is a very serious matter and every possible courses of action must be considered in resolving these ethical dilemmas...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Au Bon Pain
- Primo Levi- Pain Retold, Is Pain Redoubled"
- Pain Medication Addiction
- Pain Relief or Withhold Pain Medication?
- Does A Creature, Previously Unknown To Us, That Appears And Behaves As If It Feels Pain, Actually Feel Pain?
- Chronic Pain Vs. Acute Pain
- Asking a patient, "Do you have pain?" is not enough intervention for effective pain management by nurses
- Case Study Review - Reviving an Ancient Therapy to Manage Chronic Pain
- Case Study on Pregancy Pain
- Pain Neuromatrix And The Physiotherapy Patient
- Pain Relief
- Ethical Issues And Impact Of Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Ethical Issues and Impact of Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Social Work Interventions and Strategies to promote Health Rights ? A Panel Discussion
- increased nurse patient ratios
5 pages / 1276 words
3 pages / 875 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 461 words
3 pages / 659 words
1 pages / 219 words
1 pages / 276 words