Title: P2P and the e-music industry
|Date:||March 6, 2014|
|Length:||11 / 3136|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The marketing mix elements of price, product, promotion and place for digital content e-music businesses are then explored. Customer value, implications for the value chain and related ethics are then considered. Finally recommendations will be presented.
This report is based on a survey of recent literature and text books on the topic of P2P networks and the e-music industry...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
E-business and the Internet
E-business can be defined as “the transformation of key business processes through the use of Internet technologies” (Chaffy, Ellis-Chadwick, Johnston & Mayer 2006, p.11). In e-business, information and communications technology (ICT) is used to enhance business processes spanning the entire value chain and may include internal systems such as customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning, communication and collaboration tools such as e-mail (Andam 2003), and e-commerce which is the performance of transactions electronically (Simchi-Levi, Kaminsky & Simchi-Levi 2003)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysis of the music industry
- Music Entertainment Industry
- P2P and the e-music industry
- the music industry
- Piracy in the Music Industry
- Change In Music Industry
- Future Of The Music Industry
- How to get in the Music Industry
- The Sound and Music Industry
- US Music Industry
- Drugs In The Music Industry
- Can the Music Industry Change Its Tune
- can the music industry change its tune?
- Digital Distribution and Music Industry
- Thought on the Music Industry
2 pages / 433 words
1 pages / 212 words
2 pages / 378 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 392 words
1 pages / 281 words
4 pages / 924 words