Title: P&G Research
|Date:||January 20, 2002|
|Length:||2 / 463|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The idea of “whitestrips” was presented to the company. The idea was very popular immediately; there was just one problem, which brand that it would be sold under. Surveys were done and it was clear that the product would be more popular with women...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In which case, it would be sold under the Covergirl brand. However, P&G knew that they would lose a lot of male business if that was the case. Therefore they decided to pick a more neutral brand, Crest. This turned out to be a great decision, considering that Crest Whitestrips are a very popular product throughout the world...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- the idea of family
- Building Service Brand: Enhancing Brand Through Operational Staff'S Brand Commitment. Research Proposal
- Idea Cellular
- product idea
- Odyssey Idea
- The Great Idea
- idea of india
- How I think Cheating from others is a bad idea?
- IDEA ENGINEERING
- A Good Idea
- Idea vs Reason
- Augustine's Idea of God
- No idea
- A Movie Idea
- Stem Cell Research: Just a Bad Idea