Title: Owens Corning's Enterprise System Struggle
|Date:||July 11, 2013|
|Length:||8 / 2206|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
To increase its range of products Owens Corning decided to acquire other companies. To become a global force, management realized the company would need to become a global enterprise that could coordinate the activities of all of its units in many different countries.
Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning had been divided along product lines, such as fiberglass insulation, exterior siding, roofing materials...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Each unit operated as a distinct entity with its own set of information systems. (The company had more than 200 archaic, inflexible, and isolated systems.) Each plant had its own product lines, pricing schedules, and trucking carriers. Owens Corning customers had to place
separate telephone calls for each product ordered---one each for siding, roofing, and insulation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How to Make Decisions Like Our Founding Father
- owens-corning enterprise systems
- Does a successful internal communication system result in a motivated workforce?
- Enterprise Level Business System
- Ethical Decisions ? How do we make the right ones?
- MotivationHow should organizations make decisions?
- Outsourcing and make-or-buy decisions
- Owens Corning's Enterprise System Struggle
- Not A Drop To Drink: Our Shrinking Freshwater Supply
- Analyzing Business Processes For An Enterprise System
- Analyzing Business Processes for an Enterprise System
- Implementation of an Enterprise-Level Business System
- Owens Corning Case
- owens corning case study
- Putting the Enterprise into the Enterprise System
2 pages / 344 words
2 pages / 363 words
1 pages / 277 words
4 pages / 907 words
2 pages / 463 words
2 pages / 384 words
7 pages / 1856 words