Title: Overview Of Marketing
|Date:||January 9, 1998|
|Length:||8 / 2193|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The results of these surveys can be used to determine how a customer will react to the introduction of new services. In this case, the new service would be catering.
In order for the surveys to be of high value for KFF's marketing research, other data collection and research methods will have to be used...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The surveys only offer a small piece of what KFF needs to improve or maintain to satisfy customers. KFF has already budgeted for studies that will help the marketing team better understand how the market will react to the addition of a catering service (Kerin et al...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Marketing research study to determine the
- A critical review of the ways in which marketing thought is evolving in response to current trends in the services marketing environment.
- An Overview of the Canadian Financial-Services Sector: Banking Industry
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Customer Satisfaction for Business-to-Business Professional Services
- Determine The Primary Activities And Secondary Activities Of Your Organisation. Make A Conscious Decision On Whether Your Organization Should Compete By The Least Cost Strategy Or The Product Differentiation Strategy. Determine The Cost Drivers Of...
- Marketing-Based Tangibilisation For Services
- Services Marketing
- Sustainable Strategies For Services Marketing
- services marketing
- Introduction On Mils Logistics Hub Services
- Introduction To Human Services
- services marketing
- Introduction to Web Services
- The importance of web services – an overview
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 316 words
8 pages / 2193 words
1 pages / 279 words
2 pages / 379 words
5 pages / 1269 words
2 pages / 319 words