Title: Outsourcing: To Help or to Hurt? That Is the Question
|Date:||June 11, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1032|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
These jobs are being sent over seas by corporations due to labor being cheaper. Big corporations have found that outsourcing service sector jobs gives them the opportunity to employ three to four foreigners at the same pay rate they offer for one American. Also, due to inflation in America, manufacturing costs are cheaper over seas...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Big corporations can decrease over all production and human resources costs. America has seen a loss of 395,600 jobs (Srivastava & Theodore, 2006) in the IT submarket alone in the last decade. There has only been a rebound of one-quarter (98,900) of these jobs lost. "?, the dividing line between the jobs that produce services that are suitable for electronic delivery (and are thus threatened by off shoring) and those that do not does not correspond to traditional distinctions between high-end and low-end work" (Blinder, 2006)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Martin Luther King, Jr., "A Time to Break Silence"
- changing economic role of women
- Economic Impact Analysis on a High-Speed Railway System for Central Florida
- From cost center to profit center
- Offshore Outsourcing And It'S Economic Impact On U.S
- Offshore outsourcing and it's economic impact on U.S.
- Outsourcing: To Help or to Hurt? That Is the Question
- Lord Alfred Tennyson + Break Break Break
- Social and Economic Time druing Shakespeare's era
- Why are we drawn to Macbeth?
- Mongols Changing Over Time
- Outsourcing Jobs causes negative economic effect
- red neck jokes
- New Social Movements: Changing America One Step at a Time
- Call Center Case Study - Customer Contact Center
1 pages / 300 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 428 words
1 pages / 247 words
2 pages / 431 words
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 466 words