Title: Otis Elevator
|Date:||September 18, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1126|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Otis had elevators in 10 of the world’s 20 tallest buildings and more than 1.4 million elevators and escalators under maintenance. Otis sold products in more than 200 countries and territories. Engineering headquarters was in Farmington, Connecticut with international facilities in Japan, France, Germany, Spain, Korea, and China...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Otis sold products in more than 200 countries and territories. Engineering headquarters was in Farmington, Connecticut with international facilities in Japan, France, Germany, Spain, Korea, and China.
Revenues climbed from $6 billion in 2000 to $8 billion by the end of 2003 with 80% coming from outside the United States...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- DEA-ASSISTED TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT OF A DAIRY COMPANY’S PLANTS.
- HR Management in Private Company
- Harvard Management Company (HMC)
- Levi's management ideas to improve teamwork in their company
- OTIS Elevator: Accelerating Business Transformation with IT
- Operations of a Facilities Management Company
- Otis Asia Pacific (A)
- Otis Elevator
- Profile management of ABC Electric Company
- Elisha Otis
- Otis Murphy Review
- The Chronicles of Otis Swift
- Management in a phone line company
- Otis Elevator Case
- Otis Elevator
2 pages / 431 words
1 pages / 250 words
5 pages / 1280 words
4 pages / 1126 words
1 pages / 285 words
1 pages / 259 words
2 pages / 405 words