|Date:||July 12, 2013|
|Length:||9 / 2594|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is a relatively new and unheard of source of energy. Many people are not aware of the many benefits of OTEC and the impact it will have in the future as the use of fossil fuel conversion declines. Heightened environmental concerns in today's world makes OTEC an attractive alternative for energy conversion...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The ocean offers a natural and renewable resource which will make it possible for converting energy this way to last for a very long, long time. OTEC is a very cost effective method of using the oceans waters for energy conversion but its use and benefits to society have been obscure to the general public...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Mrwhy Do Sales Of Bottled Water Grow Every Year Despite Of The Well-Known Fact That It Is Produced From The Same Tap Water?
- water water everyhwhere
- Like Water for Chocolate: The Important Role of Food
- Bottled water vs. tap water
- How water management is important in meeting the MDG
- Is there enough water for everyone?
- important properties of water
- Water Availibility Vs. Water Quality
- Is Water In Water City Fit To Drink?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Water; How Much Fresh Water is Available for Human Drinking Needs
3 pages / 606 words
2 pages / 430 words
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 451 words
2 pages / 500 words
1 pages / 207 words
4 pages / 946 words