Title: OSIM's 2006 Financial report
|Date:||January 31, 2015|
|Length:||20 / 5841|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Its activities involve marketing, franchising and selling. OSIM is a public listed company listed in the Singaporean Stock Exchange.
What are the company's main types of revenues and expenses?
OSIM's main type of revenue is from its sale of goods which contributes a massive 98% of its total revenue (Consolidated Profit and Loss statement, page 92, note 23 on pg...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
120). Other sources of revenue include other operating income and changes in inventories of finished goods which contributes about 2% of OSIM's revenue.
Their main types of expenses are from the purchase of finished goods which was almost 50% of their total expense. (Consolidated Profit and Loss statement, page 92)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ‘The Promise That A New Life In America Meant Freedom And Equality For All Was An Inaccurate Promise To Make.’ How Far Do You Agree With This Statement?
- Electronic arts financial evaluation 2006
- Environmental Analysis: Army Air Force Exchange Service Week 3
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- Exchange 2003 Scale-Out Performance On A Dell Poweredge High Availability Cluster
- Financial Analysis British Petroleum (Bp) Till 2006
- Financial Service Industry Report
- Marginal utility theory, product differentiation, and revenue/profit maximization
- OSIM's 2006 Financial report
- Product and Service Design Pepsi
- Reasons for a change in an Organisations Product or Service
- Sale Manual Report-Samsung cellphone
- Telus Financial Figures 2004-2006
- The Financial Performance Of Low-Cost And Full-Service Airlines In Times Of Crisis
- The statement of financial performance is based on data relating to past transactions and events. Hence the statement of financial performance is of no use to an investor’s decision making process.
1 pages / 292 words
2 pages / 435 words
1 pages / 236 words
2 pages / 439 words
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 419 words
2 pages / 344 words