Title: OSI Security
|Date:||June 9, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1616|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The security of the physical layer pertains to the actual hardware. The vulnerabilities of the physical layer include:
? Power outage
? Environmental control loss
? Hardware theft, damage or destruction
? Unauthorized hardware changes (i.e.; removable media, data connections)
? Detachment of the physical data links
? Unnoticeable Data Interception
? Keystroke Logging
Certain measures can be implemented to ensure the physical layer is secure...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This would be done by storing all hardware in a locked environment. The use of electronic locks would control and log all access to the room containing the hardware. The electronic locks could be a PIN and password or fingerprint scanner (biometrics). The use of video and audio surveillance would provide physical proof of unauthorized access that could compromise the hardware...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Does a successful internal communication system result in a motivated workforce?
- The Art and Result of Communication
- Communication in the work force
- Concerns about Communication Security
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- VLAN Director
- Nuclear Power Stations
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Computer Security And Their Data-Viruses
- DATA MINING IN HOMELAND SECURITY
- Firewalls and Infrastructure Security
- I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
- what is vlan
4 pages / 1139 words
2 pages / 549 words
2 pages / 426 words
6 pages / 1616 words
6 pages / 1569 words
3 pages / 613 words
7 pages / 1828 words