Title: OSI Model Security Memo
|Date:||September 4, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 402|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For each layer, there are different types of security to protect the network at that layer.
The physical layer is the actual medium in which the data travels. This is usually a wire, hub, or over the air. The physical layer can be secured by protecting access to network cables and ports. Data transmitted over fiber optics is much harder to intercept than data being transmitted over copper wire...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Security for the data link layer can be accomplished with port security, MAC address filtering, and wireless encryption.
The network layer is the layer that most people think of when it comes to network security. Network firewalls operate by blocking IP addresses which are network layer characteristics...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Character Representation of Christianity in Poisonwood Bible
- Character sketch on four main characters of the play
- Is Fashion Art? (Information and Interpretation)
- Social Cognition's benefit to the understanding of Perception and Interpretation of Information
- information security
- Simulation of Marine Boundary Layer Characteristics using a 1-D PBL Model over the Bay of Bengal during BOBMEX-99
- Computer Security in an Information Age
- Information Security
- Information Security
- Mobile Information Security
- OSI Model Security Memo
- Physical Layer of OSI Model
- Security Plan - Knowledge and Information Security
- Security WAN LAN Memo
- Security and the OSI Model
1 pages / 257 words
2 pages / 343 words
1 pages / 246 words
1 pages / 237 words
3 pages / 683 words
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 402 words