|Date:||February 23, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1985|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Each layer provides a specific type of network device. The layers are numbered from the bottom of the protocol stack to the top.
The Physical Layer
The Physical layer communicates directly with the communication medium and has two responsibilities: sending bits and receving bits. A Binary digit, or bit, is the basic unit of information in data communication...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A Binary digit, or bit, is the basic unit of information in data communication. A bit can have only two values, 1, or 0, which are represented by different states on the communciation medium. Other communication layers are responsible for collecting these bits into groups that represent message data...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Citi bank N.A and pay link service to customer
- Link Between Customer Orientation And
- How To Link Ideas
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- The Node-Voltage Method of Circuit Analysis
- LInk between homeless and psychological disorders
- Diet And Cancer... What Is The Link?
- Colombia: The Link Between Drugs and Terror
- Official Statistics on crime are often likened to the ?§tip of an Iceberg??. Critically assess this assertion in light of the ?§dark figure?? of crime and any new forms of data that can provide a clearer picture of the true extent of crime.
- The Link Between Health Care
- Accuracy of Data, Data Ouytput
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Data Link Control (internet)
- functions of an Enterprise Data Management (EDM) system
- Telephone & Data Network Analysis
4 pages / 1023 words
2 pages / 402 words
3 pages / 709 words
3 pages / 743 words
3 pages / 661 words
7 pages / 1985 words
2 pages / 553 words