Title: Orientation Training
|Date:||December 30, 2012|
|Length:||6 / 1757|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In designing these types of programs, a company should assess the needs of itself and employees.
A training supervisor should have a classroom, within the administrative center of the business. This classroom should be stocked with appropriate supplies and tools a training supervisor will need, no matter what type of employee is to be trained...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As to maximize use of time, training classes should be held only when there are three or more employees who need to be trained in an area, for scheduling purposes.
When the company has hired at least three new employees, a schedule must be set in order to train them. This example covers sales clerks for a large department store...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Determinin Effective Orientation and Training Methods
- Expatriate Management Training
- Investment Management Training
- information management training
- On the job training: orientation and training program
- Orientation Training
- Three Day Orientation and Training Program
- Training Plan Proposal: First Aid and CPR Training
- Training Supervisor
- Training Vs. Job Placement And The Role Of Human Resources Management Technology
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- Conflict Management Training
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- training course
3 pages / 659 words
2 pages / 508 words
2 pages / 548 words
6 pages / 1757 words
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 364 words
2 pages / 364 words