|Date:||January 30, 2012|
|Length:||8 / 2159|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Organizational structure is a formal system of task and reporting relationships that determines how employees use resources to achieve organizational goals. The organization structure is usually represented by the organization chart and is determined by top management.
The structure both separates and integrates tasks...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Separation of duties makes it clear who should do what. Integration of duties tells people how they should work together.
Organizational structure helps employees work together effectively by
? Assigning human and other resources to tasks
? Clarifying employees’ responsibilities and how they should mesh using job descriptions, organization charts, and lines of authority
? Letting employees know what is expected of them through rules, operating procedures, and performance standards
One way to visualize the interrelationships of the key elements is to create an organization chart...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Steve Jobs
- An Examination of the Four Functions of Management as Employed by the Apollo Group and Its Educational Divisions
- Group Dynamics and yheir Specified Roles and Functions
- Outsourcing Jobs
- Outsourcing Us Jobs
- Group Communication Functions Analysis Evaluation Form
- Low Jobs
- New Jobs
- outsourcing jobs
- different science jobs
- Jobs for the girls
- Steve Jobs
2 pages / 303 words
3 pages / 731 words
3 pages / 619 words
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 329 words
1 pages / 218 words
2 pages / 539 words