Title: Organizational Theory
|Date:||November 21, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 331|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is a known fact that the cost to obtain a customer is ten times higher than to maintain and keep existing customers. (Gouran, Dennis, W.E. Wiethoff, & J.A. Doelger. (1994). Mastering communication. 2nd ed. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.) Not in Reference Pg.
Moving paper from the printer to the envelope does nothing to add value to business...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
2nd ed. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.) Not in Reference Pg.
Moving paper from the printer to the envelope does nothing to add value to business. It costs both time and money. Postage, printing and personnel costs keep increasing and adding to bottom line. Twenty years ago, there was the promise of " The Paperless Office" and it is a promise that will probably never come to fruition...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Customer Comes Second
- A RELATIONAL STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRUST , SWITCHING BARRIERS AND OVER ALL CUSTOMER RETENTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UNITREND LTD.
- Customer Needs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction
- customer lifetime value analysis
- customer satisfaction
- customer service
- Effective Retail through Customer Service – The Impact of Sales Staff in Different Types of Retail Format
- pplication of two motivation theories-Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory and McGregor’s theory X &Y to increase the productivity of staff
- Customer Service
- Is the cross training of customer service effective? the case at the NYC Dept of Education
- Airbus's New Support Strategy Values Customer Service
- Internship Experience Customer Tech support
1 pages / 232 words
1 pages / 273 words
1 pages / 257 words
2 pages / 331 words
1 pages / 108 words
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 372 words