Title: Organizational Culture
|Date:||November 15, 2011|
|Length:||7 / 1925|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Constructive styles strongly associated with satisfaction and low stress (Cooke & Szumal, 1993).
? Achievement: pursuing a standard of excellence.
? Self-actualizing: thinking in unique and independent way.
? Humanistic-encouraging: helping other to grow and develop.
? Affiliate: dealing with others in a friendly way
Passive-Defensive cultures—in which members believe they must interact with people in ways that will not threaten their own security, are characterized by Approval, Conventional, Dependent, and Avoidance norms...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Passive-Defensive styles associated with dissatisfaction and high stress (Cooke & Szumal, 1993).
? Approval: going along with others
? Conventional: always following policies and practices.
? Dependent: pleasing those in positions of authority
? Avoidance: waiting for others to act first
Aggressive-Defensive cultures—in which members are expected to approach tasks in forceful ways to protect their status and security, are characterized by Oppositional, Power, Competitive, and Perfectionistic norms...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “In what way is social class preventing Jane Eyre of living a life of equality and freedom, and how is this related to feminism?”
- Define ethics and social responsibility and explain why they share common characteristics in an organisational setting. Identify recent examples where ethical practices or social responsibility have NOT occurred and the implications for stakehold...
- How to measure social culture and organizational culture of one country
- Social Networks And Inter-Organizational Innovation
- "Battle Royal" The Denial of Social Equality
- Dominant Social Paradigm and its Impacts on Environmental Policies in the United States
- How might primary schools and teachers contribute to the promotion of a culture in which diversity is valued and equality of opportunity is a reality?
- How might primary schools and teachers contribute to the promotion of a culture in which diversity is valued and equality of opportunity is a reality? (ACCAC, 2001)
- Democracy and Equality
- Social Security Systems in the Netherlands
1 pages / 293 words
2 pages / 321 words
2 pages / 577 words
1 pages / 288 words
3 pages / 681 words
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 469 words