Title: Organizational Behavior
|Date:||June 29, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1497|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As the economy worsens on a national level more people consider returning to school. As a general rule enrollment standards during periods of economic slumps tend to increase as schools tighten admission requirements to admit only the most qualified students. Although outside economic forces on private educational institutions are minimal, internal forces on the University of Phoenix prove to be of greater impact on the profitability of the parent organization...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Although outside economic forces on private educational institutions are minimal, internal forces on the University of Phoenix prove to be of greater impact on the profitability of the parent organization.
Private organizations respond to internal economic forces by limiting expenses due to the fact that limited funds and controllable expenditures are the most easily manipulated items in any budget...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Personal Goals I Want to Achieve As a University of Phoenix Student
- ENTERPRISE RISK week 6 University of Phoenix
- Govermen For Bus 415 University Of Phoenix
- Personal Goals as a Student at the University of Phoenix
- University of Phoenix MBA 502 - Strategy Assignment -
- University of Phoenix MBA/520 Leadership and Organizational Change Concepts Worksheet
- Mandatory Sports Participation Of University Students
- Expected Values of Students at the University of Phoenix
- Expected Values of students at University of Phoenix
- Getting Around Campus?University of Phoenix Style
- All the students should do some kind of sport in the university.
- Evaluating Students Transition To University
- James, E. M. (1998). Surviving the social and emotional impact of homicidal loss through local community intervention. Unpublished master thesis; Lincoln University, Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- Leadership and Change Management MBA 520 University of Phoenix
- University Of Phoenix
2 pages / 388 words
1 pages / 256 words
3 pages / 708 words
2 pages / 432 words
1 pages / 281 words
2 pages / 486 words
3 pages / 772 words