Title: Organization Structure
|Date:||May 26, 2009|
|Length:||2 / 463|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
TPS already has multiple product lines and is planning on expanding the same. With the company riding on an exponential growth path, a functional model acts as a constraint on its customer responsiveness and its ability to quickly develop new products or modify existing ones...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A divisional structure, on the other hand, with its own sales, marketing, product management and training focus teams, will aid in enhancing customer satisfaction and also free up top management’s time to focus on new markets and new opportunities. In addition to adopting a divisional structure, since TPS has also created a new position of COO, coordination issues among business units and their alignment with the company’s vision will also be addressed by the COO...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- How Multiple Incidents Develop the Plot Line in The Great Gatsby
- Apple'S History And Product Lines
- Customer Driven Organization
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Develop Company Value
- Organization Structure
- Organization structure
- organization structure
- Should the EU keep, modify or abolish the Stability and Growth Pact?
- When Launching A New Product, It Is Better To Pursue A Brand Extension Strategy, Than To Develop A New Brand
- Company Of Wolves-Little Red Riding Hood
- Planning Of Functional Management, Legal Issues, Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility Of The Halliburton Company
- Q. Critically evaluate the use of: The Leisure Ability Model and the Health Promotion/Protection Model.
- Exponential Population Growth
- A review - Architectural Innovation: The Reconfiguration of Existing Product Technologies and the Failure of Established Firms
2 pages / 356 words
3 pages / 603 words
2 pages / 518 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 463 words
1 pages / 262 words
2 pages / 418 words