Title: Organised Pharma Retail in India
|Date:||September 4, 2007|
|Length:||30 / 8763|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This will eventually be beneficial to the ultimate consumer who will get various facilities and services at a cheaper rate and will also lead to improved healthcare standards of the country.
Indian Pharmaceutical Industry: An Overview
The Indian pharmaceutical industry is a success story providing employment for millions and ensuring that essential drugs at affordable prices are available to the vast population of this sub-continent...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A highly organized sector, the Indian Pharma Industry is estimated to be worth $ 4.5 billion, growing at about 8 to 9 percent annually. It ranks very high in the third world, in terms of technology, quality and range of medicines manufactured. From simple headache pills to sophisticated antibiotics and complex cardiac compounds, almost every type of medicine is now made indigenously...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Accident Rate (Ar) Is Too High For The Standards Set By Management.
- Are the concepts of ?consumerism' and ?consumer choice' relevant to the problem of improving public services.
- Healthcare and the Consumer
- Importance of Responsive Replenishment in Consumer Products and Retail Industries
- Mobile Phone Services Advertising and the New Media Consumer/Producer
- Organised Pharma Retail in India
- Organised retail in India-MBA Economics paper
- retail marketing strategies for un organised retailers
- Lead with Pride – Lead to Fight – Lead to Fell: The Fall of Roman Republic
- Consumer Response To Utilization Of Comparison Prices In Retail Advertisements
- Evaluation Thailand Torism'S Services And Facilities
- Retail In India
- Retail In India
- Healthcare Services in Other Countries
- why water, healthcare and other services should stay public
2 pages / 411 words
3 pages / 863 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 375 words