Title: Organised Pharma Retail in India
|Date:||March 12, 2017|
|Length:||30 / 8763|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many Corporate houses have already announced their retail plans, which includes many Pharma companies too. Imagine walking into a one-stop shop for your entire healthcare needs. Going by an ORG-Marg study on the emerging scenario of Pharma retailing in the country, small chemists are likely to close shop with the emergence of big retail Pharma chains promoted by Pharma companies themselves, thereby marking the end of unorganised Pharma retailing in the country...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The emergence of organised Pharma retailing would result in elimination of intermediaries and customers will thus be benefited by the margins saved.
The Major players involved in the organised Pharma retail chains are Lifespring, The medicine shoppe, Apollo Health and lifestyles limited and Subhiksha...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Accident Rate (Ar) Is Too High For The Standards Set By Management.
- Are the concepts of ?consumerism' and ?consumer choice' relevant to the problem of improving public services.
- Healthcare and the Consumer
- Importance of Responsive Replenishment in Consumer Products and Retail Industries
- Mobile Phone Services Advertising and the New Media Consumer/Producer
- Organised Pharma Retail in India
- Organised retail in India-MBA Economics paper
- retail marketing strategies for un organised retailers
- Lead with Pride – Lead to Fight – Lead to Fell: The Fall of Roman Republic
- Consumer Response To Utilization Of Comparison Prices In Retail Advertisements
- Evaluation Thailand Torism'S Services And Facilities
- Retail In India
- Retail In India
- Healthcare Services in Other Countries
- why water, healthcare and other services should stay public
2 pages / 411 words
3 pages / 863 words
1 pages / 299 words
2 pages / 306 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 305 words
2 pages / 375 words