Title: Organisational Performance
|Date:||October 8, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1234|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Once we look beyond a single period, maximising profit translates into maximising enterprise value.
As a basis for any study of organisational performance the most logical first step is to analyse past performance. In doing this, accounting ratios can be very useful. Some of the more useful ratios are Return on Invested Capital (ROIC), Return on Capital employed (ROCE), return on assets (ROA) and return on equity (ROE)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In doing this, accounting ratios can be very useful. Some of the more useful ratios are Return on Invested Capital (ROIC), Return on Capital employed (ROCE), return on assets (ROA) and return on equity (ROE). In assessing the results we get for these ratios it is important that we look at them in terms of whether they are improving or deteriorating, and how they stack up in terms of industry averages or in comparison to other firms in general (e...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- : CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE AND CULTURE IN RELATION TO BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- Changing the Established Measures of Organizational Performance
- Critically Explore How Organisations Can Use Resourcing Strategies Enhance Organisational Performance
- Discuss The Key Issues Concerning The Effectiveness And Likely Consequences Of A Shrm Approach, Including The Potential Performance Benefits And How Organisational Performance Can Be Improved Through The Shrm Approach
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- Measures Of Performance
- Organisational And Managerial Performance
- Organisational Performance
- Performance Measures
- Performance appraisal as a positive part of the performance management process
- Quality and Performance Measures
- The statement of financial performance is based on data relating to past transactions and events. Hence the statement of financial performance is of no use to an investor’s decision making process.
- Background Note On The Performance Monitoring And Evaluation System In Turkey
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
3 pages / 801 words
4 pages / 1006 words
1 pages / 262 words
1 pages / 259 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 419 words
2 pages / 376 words