Title: Organisational Marketing Strategies and the Digital Age
|Date:||May 4, 2012|
|Length:||6 / 1501|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In addition, consumers cannot be considered a group as a whole. Customers are people, and vary considerably and have different needs so cannot all be satisfied in the same way. (Kotler 31)
These reasons mean that marketing must be strategic in order to have the biggest impact on obtaining customers, increasing market share, and growing the business...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Strategic marketing is defined as the process of aligning strengths of an organisation with the groups of customers it can serve. (Kotler 31) This means that the marketing strategy will align an organisation with a group of customers where it can meet their needs better than its competitors.
Strategic marketing affects the whole direction and future of an organisation...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A critical review of the ways in which marketing thought is evolving in response to current trends in the services marketing environment.
- Analysis of Marketing Activities and Strategies of Play TV
- Critically Explore How Organisations Can Use Resourcing Strategies Enhance Organisational Performance
- Marketing Plan For Mcbride Financial Services
- Marketing Social Marketing in the Social Change Marketplace - Article review
- Non Profit organisation marketing strategies
- Organisational Marketing Strategies and the Digital Age
- Services Marketing Plan for DNM Design Studio
- Sustainable Strategies For Services Marketing
- Tesco’S Marketing Strategies And The Uk Consumer Perceptions
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- Why Do Consumers Like To Engage In Conspicuous Consumption? What Are The Marketing Implications?
- Discuss the impacts of IT to individuals, organisations and society at large. Use one organisation that you know (could be any organisation, as long as is well known) to describe the role of IS in supporting the functioning of that organisation.
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
- Telecomm Products Marketing Plan
1 pages / 254 words
3 pages / 809 words
6 pages / 1501 words
2 pages / 494 words
3 pages / 759 words
3 pages / 759 words
1 pages / 263 words