Title: Organisational And Managerial Performance
|Date:||September 11, 1997|
|Length:||16 / 4753|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There are many factors that can affect the company or firm's performance that are beyond any manager's influence, and the company or firm could make severe losses, or vast profits, through no fault of the person in charge. A large proportion of the time it is due to the state of the economy, and the circumstances in which the given market is operating...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A large proportion of the time it is due to the state of the economy, and the circumstances in which the given market is operating. It is important to differentiate between what is within the manager's control, and what might only depend on an economic recession or other uncontrollable factors...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss The Key Issues Concerning The Effectiveness And Likely Consequences Of A Shrm Approach, Including The Potential Performance Benefits And How Organisational Performance Can Be Improved Through The Shrm Approach
- Evaluation Company SCM Performance
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- Firm Level Export Performance
- Managerial Theories Of The Firm
- managerial actions affecting firm value
- Organisational And Managerial Performance
- Organisational Performance
- Project Manager for an Architecture Firm
- Strategy for medium-size manufacturing company to improve overall performance
- What factors determine a firm’s financing choice?
- Your firm is hiring a new marketing manager
- Managerial theories of the firm
- The Effect Of Formal Strategic Planning On Firm Performance And Job Satisfaction
- Law firm relies on traffic shaping for WAN performance.
1 pages / 289 words
3 pages / 857 words
1 pages / 236 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 553 words
2 pages / 332 words
1 pages / 259 words