Title: Organisation and management on Ubisoft
|Date:||June 20, 2009|
|Length:||8 / 2143|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With planning, a decision has to be made on what to do in the future, given the occurrence of predicted or intended events. Planning can be difficult as it requires forecasts of the future and can be expensive as it takes up vast amounts of time.
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As broadband is getting cheaper and more accessible, Ubisoft have planned well for the future and are going into online gaming sector. Ubisoft have launched Ubi.Com which is the benchmark portal for gamers to play MMO (massively multiplayer online) titles against each other...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Co-Opetition: The Organisation Of The Future.
- FedEx Research Planning for Decision Making
- GM Planning for the future
- HOW STRATEGIC PLANNING HELPS IN ENSURING THE SURVIVAL AND GROWTH OF AN ORGANISATION
- Management And Organisation M&Amp;S
- Organisation & Management
- Organisation And Management
- Organisation and management on Ubisoft
- Planning and Decision making
- Brave New World: Huxley Predicted Many Events Of The Future
- Project Management Of Unexpected Events
- The Decision Making Process As It Relates to Planning
- ?Should the decision to keep a person on life support be made by family members only?'
- Planning for the Future: The Legal Side of Death
- Discuss the impacts of IT to individuals, organisations and society at large. Use one organisation that you know (could be any organisation, as long as is well known) to describe the role of IS in supporting the functioning of that organisation.
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 415 words
1 pages / 189 words
1 pages / 290 words
3 pages / 626 words
2 pages / 326 words