Title: Organic Light Emitting Diodes
|Date:||December 14, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1229|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The basic construction of a single OLED consists of an organic material or a combination of organic materials between to metallic electrodes on a plate of glass. At least one of the metals needs to be transparent in order to observe the light that is emitted. Indium-tin-oxide is a metallic substance that is both conductive and transparent; the other metal can be reflective or also transparent depending on the intended use of the display...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Indium-tin-oxide is a metallic substance that is both conductive and transparent; the other metal can be reflective or also transparent depending on the intended use of the display. The electrodes are then connected to a voltage source. When current is supplied the organic material?s atoms react with the electric energy and emits energy in the form of light that may have a tinge depending on the organic material used...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Are Public companies more unethical than Private companies?
- Discuss the management problems facing multinational companies and companies with an international dimension in various parts of the world
- smaller companies effect on larger companies
- Discuss the symbolism of light in the play, particularly the image of the light bulb. It can be argued that scene 9 in which Mitch forces Blanche under the light bulb is the climax of the play. Discuss. Refer to the evolution of Blanche's inner co...
- The Universal Question of Four Universal Dramas
- Creative Display
- Mcdonald'S Corporation - Swot Analysis - New Research Report On Companies And Markets
- Should This Business Update To Windows 2000 From Windows 98
- E3 Diodes and Transistors
- Comparison & Contrast of Windows & Windows ME
- Comparison of Windows and X Windows on Knoppix Linux Boot disk and Window 2000 Citing Advantages and Disadvantages to Both
- Comparisons and Contrasts of Windows CE, Windows XP, and Linux
- Differences Between Windows Xp And Windows Vista
- Organic Light Emitting Diodes
- Windows Workgroup vs. Windows 2003 Security Models
3 pages / 688 words
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 370 words
5 pages / 1220 words
5 pages / 1229 words
2 pages / 390 words