|Date:||December 27, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 651|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
One of the most important products of the company is ?Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise One' that is designed for the businesses that are growing, but have limited IT resources and budgets. The product can quickly solve the most important industry-specific business problems and also adapt to meet the needs of future business with a predictable cost of ownership and long-term value...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It offers a complete suite of applications to meet the companies' specific business and industry needs by the assist of real-time business analytics and scorecards that are required to manage customers and suppliers. Asset Lifecycle Management, Customer Relationship Management, Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Project Management, Supplier Relationship Management and Supply Chain Management are the modules of PeopleSoft...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- Is a company able to increase brand equity for a product that is in the maturity phase of the PLC?
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- Strategic Alliances, National Responsiveness, Government Demands
- Malls affect people...they're designed to
- Relevance Of Industrial Relations In Today’s Changing Scenario
- Outline the various marketing orientations a company may adopt and indicate which of their orientations are still relevant in today’s increasingly competitive world. Give examantiate your arguments.
- Lives Of Saints: Christina's Strength In Resisting Society's Demands
- IBM DB2 vs Oracle
- Modding: Changing The Game, Changing The Industry
2 pages / 452 words
1 pages / 264 words
3 pages / 627 words
1 pages / 279 words
2 pages / 499 words
1 pages / 200 words
3 pages / 651 words