Click here to return to old version

Title: Oracle

Essay Details

Subject: Business
Author:
Date: May 13, 1996
Level:
Grade:
Length: 4 / 1137
No of views: 0
Essay rating: good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)

Essay text:

Oracle's revenues were $17,996 million in fiscal year 2007, a growth of nearly 26% over fiscal year 2006. The bulk of these revenues are in software (79%), with databases and middleware accounting for 71% of new licenses and applications covering the remaining 29%...

Showed first 250 characters

Do you need an essay?

Here are the options you can choose from:

  • Order plagiarism free custom written essay
  • All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
  • Prices start from $12.99/page

Do you need many essays?

FULL access to essays database

  • This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
  • You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

The foundation of this solution can be found in Oracle's early efforts focused on database performance management, which it expanded as it moved into middleware and applications. While aimed at application and database management, the current solution is also capable of integration with infrastructure solutions such as Microsoft Operations Manager or with service desks such as BMC Remedy Service Management...

Showed next 250 characters

If you cannot find any suitable paper on our site, which happens very rarely, you can always order custom written paper which will be written from scratch by our professional writers and deliver to you on requested time.
  • Your research paper is written by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are always met
  • You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an excellent student!

Total price: $10.00

 

Common topics in this essay:

Comments

Similar Essays:

Estee Lauder Fin Report Overview

1 pages / 238 words

Download

Oracle

4 pages / 1137 words

Download

Walgreen'S Cash Flow

3 pages / 605 words

Download

Yahoo Industry analysis

1 pages / 159 words

Download

Battle of the Techs

3 pages / 627 words

Download

The Matrix Revolutions

1 pages / 279 words

Download

Time Warner

1 pages / 225 words

Download
Close