Title: Optimal Synthetic Aperture Radar Image Detection
|Date:||October 3, 2014|
|Length:||6 / 1592|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The rejection of the speckle noise motivated many works where ANN algorithms have been applied to SAR imagery classification . Artificial Neural Network (ANN) algorithms have been increasingly applied to remote sensing for image classification in the last years .
SAR images have found many applications in the field of Automatic Target Recognition (ATR)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Target detection is a signal processing problem whereby one attempts to detect a stationary target embedded in background clutter while minimizing the false alarm probability.
The rapid increase of ANN applications in remote sensing imagery classification is mainly due to their ability to perform equally or more accurately than other classification techniques ...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- fraud detection in banking transactions
- History Of The Lie Detection
- A Cognitive Framework for lie detection
- Defeating Sniffers and Intrusion Detection
- Detection Of Biological Molecules
- RADIATION DETECTION IN VEGETABLE LEAVES:
- Viterbi detection
- the detection of stigma
- Image Enhancement And Edge Detection For Real Time System Applications
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- intrusion detection
- Network detection
- New Explosive Detection Technologies
- Optimal Synthetic Aperture Radar Image Detection
- Plagiarism Prevention and Detection
4 pages / 1085 words
2 pages / 352 words
2 pages / 390 words
1 pages / 210 words
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 463 words
6 pages / 1592 words