Title: Optical Lens Processing
|Date:||April 29, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 815|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Edging is the process of cutting these optical lens blanks to fit frames, producing a pair of glasses.
There are four pieces of equipment used in the lens edging process. A lensometer is used to check the power in the lens. The tracer is used to determine the dimensions and shape of the frame...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The tracer is used to determine the dimensions and shape of the frame. The blocker is used to prepare the lens for handling by the edger. The edger cuts the lens to the dimensions specified by the tracer.
Lensometer (Source: Topcon)
Tracer (Source: National Optronics)
Edger (Source: National Optronics)
Step 1 ? Checking the Lens
After receiving the lens blanks the lab technician first checks them visually for any scratches or imperfections that would be cause for rejection...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Angels And Demons Criticle Lens
- Taming of the Shrew Critical Lens
- The Narrative Lens Jerome Paul Witken
- Critical Lens Essay
- Critical Lens
- Critical lens essay on Othello
- critical lens 11th grade english
- MacBeth Critical Lens
- Macbeth critical lens
- Travel As A Lens
- Cultures through the Lens
- critical lens
- Eye behind the Lens
- Microcosm: Galilee under a Lens
- Optical Lens Processing
4 pages / 1073 words
1 pages / 205 words
3 pages / 698 words
1 pages / 161 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 815 words
2 pages / 351 words