Title: Optical Distortion Incorporated
|Date:||August 31, 2002|
|Length:||5 / 1410|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
And, having built one successful business, Wise believes he knows how to build a second. Initially, for example, he's got a team of just three full-time employees, and he's resisting every impulse to spend money in advance of sales. "I'm a lot smarter than I was when I wrote the business-school case study," he says...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
"The way I see it, the next 12 to 18 months are critical. As much as we believe in this, we have to sell it. You can't believe it's going to happen until it actually happens.''
The basic economic premise that the business addresses is a reasonable one, but I sense that Wise and his people have miscalculated the uniqueness of their selling proposition from the point of view of the people they're selling to...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Building A Successful Team
- Full Benefits For All Employees
- HOW A NEBRASKA BOY BUILT AN ISLAND EMPIRE WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY-JEFFREY PROSSER
- OPTICAL DISTORTION
- Optical Distortion Incorporated
- Optical Distortion
- Calling A Team A Team Doesn'T Mean That It Is: Successful Teamwork Must Be A Way Of Life.
- Full-time Students Vs. Part -t
- Team Building: The Dynamics Of A Successful Team
- Should We Spend Time In The Sun
- Should We Spend Time In The Sun?
- Should we spend time in the sun?
- Full-time Housewife, Good for Family
- Some people think that governments should spend large amounts of money to explore outer space. Others think that this money should be used to improve life on earth
- Why Do Companies Spend Money On Computerized Systems?
5 pages / 1410 words
3 pages / 604 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 742 words
2 pages / 333 words
2 pages / 363 words
2 pages / 440 words