Title: OPTICAL DISTORTION
|Date:||January 29, 2012|
|Length:||8 / 2149|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They also eat more efficiently than debeaked chickens. The key issue facing ODI is "How to market these lenses?". The analysis in this paper provides recommendations for ODI on their marketing and pricing strategy to launch this new product.
Strengths include highly innovative product (main competitive advantages over debeaking arriving into savings from reduced cannibalization, trauma elimination, better feed efficiency, no weight loss and no reduction in egg production, a little bit less costs then debeaking for lense installation), tested with good results for couple of months in California and Oregon farms, without retention problems, trust from venture capital markets, patent and license protection for three years (which keep potential competition far), time plan (introduce in at least one region during Spring 1975 and national distribution by the end of 1997 latest), long-term license from New World Plastic for the exclusive use of hydrophilic polymer for nonhuman applications, marketing strategy (additional service - technical to follow up sales, to make sure that lenses are being used in such a way to maximize benefits to the farmer, sales force ?V one person for 80 farms and one technical representative for each five salesperson, price - $0...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Product cannot be reused.
Opportunities include huge market, no competition for at least three years, potential huge margin, good marketing strategy.
Threats include farmers reluctance, competition, non-adequate pricing strategy, low trained salesforce and technicals, higher costs then forecasted.
There is substantial evidence in the case to suggest that ODI should segment the market based on flock size of the farms (small farms, medium farms, large farms with a clear tendency for concentration) and focus their marketing and sales strategy towards farms with more than 10,000 birds...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Forecasting The Potential Verticals For It Penetration In Next Three Years In Bangalore”
- How Companies Identify Attractive Market Segments And Choose A Target Marketing Strategy.
- How a small idea become a huge business
- OPTICAL DISTORTION
- Optical Distortion Incorporated
- Optical Distortion
- THE HUGE PICTURE HARLEY DAVIDSON
- Why is perfect competition often described as the ideal market structure? Compare and contrast with other known market structures.
- Huge Franciscus
- Market analysis and market opportunities
- Parenting is a huge responsibility
- Frodo Baggins:A small person, a huge hero
- My huge mistake: West Point
- A huge impact that computers has made in the last 15 years
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 242 words
2 pages / 591 words
3 pages / 711 words
2 pages / 331 words
3 pages / 614 words