Title: oppurtunity cost
|Date:||August 7, 2009|
|Length:||2 / 501|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A movement from Point A to Point B by Zedland would mean a sacrifice of 50 cars to gain an extra 50 units of food.
The opportunity cost is known as marginal rate of substitution and in our example it is constant. This is why the production possibility frontier curve is a straight line denoted by a constant slope or constant MRS...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is why the production possibility frontier curve is a straight line denoted by a constant slope or constant MRS.
The Production may increase due to the movement of the frontier outwards dur to the following reasons:
· More resources are discovered which would increase the production potential of the economy;
· There is an increase on the productivity of the existing resource use; or
· There is an improvement in the level of technological progress...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 360 words
2 pages / 556 words
4 pages / 935 words
2 pages / 501 words
3 pages / 753 words
2 pages / 475 words
2 pages / 537 words