Title: Opportunity for one more night for Mirage Nightclub
|Date:||September 6, 2009|
|Length:||19 / 5421|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
With the loss of their older clientele, they are now focusing on a younger customer base. They are currently attracting 19-24 within Surrey and the surrounding areas. They are looking to open another night in order to increase their sales, which is currently on average $50,000 per weekend (Thursday through Sunday)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They are looking to open another night in order to increase their sales, which is currently on average $50,000 per weekend (Thursday through Sunday).
Currently the Mirage is open Thursday through Sunday. There is an opportunity for the Mirage to be open at least one extra night in order to bring in more revenue and clientele...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Loss of Faith in "Night"
- A RELATIONAL STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, TRUST , SWITCHING BARRIERS AND OVER ALL CUSTOMER RETENTION IN THE CONTEXT OF UNITREND LTD.
- Attracting And Retaining Staff
- Nightclub Issue
- Opening a Nightclub
- Opportunity for one more night for Mirage Nightclub
- Plan for Attracting and Retaining Top Employees
- segmentation of customer base
- THE REALITY CUSTOMER BASE
- The Seven Principles For Attracting More Clients
- Flesh Nightclub
- Lounge and Restaurant expansion project to better facilitate the smoking clientele.
- Report on Cocoanut Grove Nightclub Fire
- People In Rural Areas Experience Better Health Than Those In Urban Areas. Compare And Contrast The Social Constructs Of These Populations.
- Secret of Attracting Women
1 pages / 270 words
19 pages / 5421 words
3 pages / 659 words
2 pages / 459 words
3 pages / 682 words
2 pages / 463 words
5 pages / 1239 words