Title: oppertunity costs
|Date:||January 9, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1098|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is known as the "law of increasing opportunity costs."
The economic rational for the law of increasing opportunity costs is that economic
resources are not completely adaptable to alternative uses. The opportunity cost of
producing a product tends to increase as more of it is produced because resources less
suitable to its production must be employed...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Prices are a measure of opportunity cost
because they provide information about the value of one product in relation to another.
The shape of the Productions Possibility Frontier, (PPF), illustrates the principle of increasing opportunity costs (Graph 3). As more of one product is produced, increasingly larger amounts of the other product must be given up...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- BP America Production Co., Successor in interest to Amoco Production Co., et al. v. Burton, Acting Assistant Secretary, Land and Minerals Management, Department of the Interior, et al.
- Building Service Brand: Enhancing Brand Through Operational Staff'S Brand Commitment. Research Proposal
- Is a company able to increase brand equity for a product that is in the maturity phase of the PLC?
- Note on Measuring Brand Awareness, Brand Image, Brand Equity and Brand Value Pierre Chandon
- oppertunity costs
- Production Planning
- Production and Workforce
- Production in the Workforce
- The Moderating Role Of Product Involvement Among Category Similarity, Brand-Specific Assoications And Evaluation Of Brand Extention
- When Launching A New Product, It Is Better To Pursue A Brand Extension Strategy, Than To Develop A New Brand
- Bottles of Empty Promises
- Low Costs, Strong Brand: AirAsia’s Formula for profitability
- Production Function
- Food &Amp; Beverage Packaging Innovation Memo: Coca-Cola (And Others) Target The Upscale Set With New, Sleek Aluminum Beverage Bottles
- Gas Production
4 pages / 940 words
4 pages / 1098 words
2 pages / 436 words
2 pages / 450 words
2 pages / 446 words
1 pages / 205 words
1 pages / 232 words