Title: oportunity cost
|Date:||December 23, 2001|
|Length:||2 / 489|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This is an experience that a person can not purchase with money.
Although both options seem to have an equal opportunity cost, the value of the opportunity cost can be different depending on each individual situation. If a person already has a family, especially with children, Option 1 would not be suitable because of the opportunity cost, especially with money, will be outrageous...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
On the other hand, a single person would be suitable to take Option 1 because the person does not need to have as much of a social life or activities. In addition, a single person would easily qualify for a loan. Lastly, a single person in general will be able to handle the challenge of an MBA program better than a family person because a single person has less distractions and more energy...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Advantages and disadvantages of historical cost accounting, alternatives to historical cost accounting
- An Interface Between Financial Accounting And Cost & Management Accounting And Some Concepts Of Strategic Cost Management
- Determine The Primary Activities And Secondary Activities Of Your Organisation. Make A Conscious Decision On Whether Your Organization Should Compete By The Least Cost Strategy Or The Product Differentiation Strategy. Determine The Cost Drivers Of...
- Economic Functions of Money, Risk, and Cost
- Equal opportunity
- Opportunity Cost And The Free Market
- oportunity cost
- The Cost of Gasoline versus the Cost of Alternatives
- Cost Of Tuition Vs. Cost Of Ignorance
- Education: Equal Opportunity?
- Equal Opportunity
- Equality: Equal Treatment or Equal Opportunity?
- An Action for Equal Opportunity
- Equal Opportunity Employment
- equal opportunity
1 pages / 293 words
1 pages / 296 words
2 pages / 489 words
4 pages / 916 words
2 pages / 488 words
4 pages / 916 words
2 pages / 405 words