Title: Operations Management
|Date:||March 16, 2016|
|Length:||10 / 2990|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is also the management of resources, the distribution of goods and services to customers, and the analysis of queue systems.
APICS The Association for Operations Management also defines operations management as "the field of study that focuses on the effective planning, scheduling, use, and control of a manufacturing or service organization through the study of concepts from design engineering, industrial engineering, management information systems, quality management, production management, inventory management, accounting, and other functions as they affect the organization" (APICS Dictionary, 11th edition)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Fundamentally, these value-adding creative activities should be aligned with market opportunity for optimal enterprise performance.
Operations management focuses on carefully managing the processes to produce and distribute products and services. Product management is usually in regard to one or more closely related product -- that is, a product line...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Airline Service Management
- Examining The Impact Of Product Attributes On Perception Towards Brand Product
- New Product Management
- Operations: A Strategic Approach To Service And Manufacturing
- Product Mix and New Product Development Strategies
- Product and Service Design Pepsi
- Proton New Product Management
- Reasons for a change in an Organisations Product or Service
- Service Operation Management
- advertizing how they make there product sell
- Marketing Functions In Organization
- ELISA Project: A Social Service Organization
- Service Management
- Service Management Project
- service management
2 pages / 392 words
3 pages / 696 words
3 pages / 615 words
2 pages / 500 words
2 pages / 448 words
3 pages / 755 words
1 pages / 285 words