Title: Operations Management
|Date:||April 3, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 491|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The goal of operational management is to weigh decisions in such a way to minimize risk, establish a balance between effective and efficient processes, and maximize revenue for the organization.
Managers should employ ethical decision-making as a regular tool while determining with proper OM techniques to use...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The principle of ethics is one that distinguishes between what is right and wrong human behavior. In practice, decision makers may be tempted or improperly motivated to make decisions that benefit themselves or their organization at the expense of others. This practice is contrary to those organizations that have developed a code of ethics describing a set of moral principles and values for all employees to follow...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Order of Operations
- "Human Resource Management advocates the devolution of people management from the Human Resource function to line management. However, research shows that this is difficult to achieve in practice (Gratton et al, 1999.) Discuss why this is the case...
- An Interface Between Financial Accounting And Cost & Management Accounting And Some Concepts Of Strategic Cost Management
- discuss the role of the financial accounting and managerial accounting functions in organizations
- Explain what is meant by the term “financial stability” and discuss the underlying trends that have prompted policymakers to give greater emphasis to financial stability as an economic objective.
- Financial Stability of funding a Pension
- Managment Accounting, Financial Control, Management Control, Strategic Management Accounting (Sma)
- Operations Management - Case Study - Punj Lloyd Limited
- The Differences Between Financial Accounting And Management Accounting
- The Effect Of Banks’ Bad-Loan Problems On The Level Of Market Confidence And The Stability Of The Malaysian Financial System.
- Working for Goldman Sachs without any financial background
- Would I Recommend An Interventionist Or A Non-Interventionist Approach To Supply Side Policy In Order To Achieve The Four Key Macroeconomic Objectives?
- How to use order of operations
- Order Of Operations
- The Use of Immorality in Order to Achieve Popular Rule
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 421 words
2 pages / 546 words
4 pages / 1007 words
2 pages / 491 words
1 pages / 259 words
2 pages / 455 words